Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Bachelor in Paradise' investigation ends, Warner Bros. concludes no misconduct

We do not want to release the video tape of the incident regarding the privacy interests of the participants. However, we can say that the cast did not support any misconduct by a cast member. In contrast to many press reports, the security of any cast member is always at risk, "the statement said.
"Bachelor in Paradise" cast members Kareen Olympus and Demario Jackson found that they were involved in the incident, but not exactly what they did.
Both Olympia and Jackson were appointed by campaigners and continued the lawyer last week.
Olympia's lawyer Marty Singer said in a statement that a special investigation was on the incident leading to the suspension.


"Warner Bros., as a result of its own internal research, is surprised that no mistake was made," read the announcement. "Our own investigation continues on the basis of many new witnesses who came forward to expose and hear what they have seen."
Singer explained that the filming was canceled due to complaints made by producers and staff members, apart from Olympia, "Paradise Bachelor".
Jackson's spokesmen did not respond to CNNMoney's support for declaring Warner Bros.'s probe being completed. (Warner Bros and CNN Money share parent company Time Warner.)
In a statement from his campaigner last week, Jackson said he had been saying "false claims and malicious allegations".


Production is likely to fall in love again in season 4 of "Paradise Bachelor" featuring former competitors from "Bachelor" and "The Bachelorette".

Warner Bros. announced in his statement that "plans to implement some changes to performance policies and policies to improve security and safety of all participants

No comments:

Post a Comment